Beta Tester and Developer
This item is dedicated to: Leviathan
Gael's Greatsword is a post-Moon Lord broadsword that drops from Scryllars once Jungle Dragon, Yharon's second phase has been defeated. While using the primary (left-click) swing, it cycles through the following functions:
- A true melee swing with no special effects
- Fires two small homing Blood Skulls that move swiftly and attack an enemy twice.
- Fires a single enormous Blood Skull that moves slowly and hits an enemy three times.
While holding the weapon, the player gains 10% Damage Reduction. When the player's life is below 50%, 2 blood droplets rain down near the player. Occasionally, additional droplets will rain toward the cursor's direction. In addition to this, three to five lightning bolts will rain down beside or below the player.
The alternate (right-click) swing will cause the sword to deploy 66% slower and gives a 50% chance to reflect all projectiles that the sword comes in contact with.
In Revengeance Mode, pressing the Rage Mode key releases 20 small Blood Skulls in a circle-like manner and reduces the player's Rage to 0. The skulls' damage is proportional to the amount of Rage the player had upon activation. This attack has a 10 second cooldown.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 11 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 45 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the sword.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's name, tooltip quote and function are a reference to the character Gael from Dark Souls 3.
- If the player has the "Blood and Gore" Setting turned off, it's projectiles will look like clouds instead of blood.