God Slayer armor
|Set Bonus||You will survive fatal damage and will be healed 150 HP if an attack would have killed you|
This effect can only occur once every 45 seconds
While the cooldown for this effect is active you gain a 10% increase to all damage
Horned Greathelm: Taking over 80 damage in one hit will cause you to release a swarm of high-damage god killer darts
Enemies take a lot of damage when they hit you
An attack that would deal 80 damage or less will have its damage reduced to 1
Helmet: Your ranged critical hits have a chance to critically hit, causing 4 times the damage
You have a chance to fire a god killing shrapnel round while firing ranged weapons
Visage: Enemies will release god slayer flames and healing flames when hit with magic attacks
Taking damage will cause you to release a magical god slayer explosion
Horned Helm: 65% increased minion damage
Hitting enemies will summon god slayer phantoms
Summons a god eating mechworm to fight for you
Mask: While at full HP all of your rogue stats are boosted by 15%
If you take over 80 damage in one hit you will be given extra immunity frames
Rogue builds while not attacking and not moving, up to a max of 140
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Buff duration||Infinite (Horned Helm)|
|Buff tooltip||The mechworm will protect you|
|Debuff duration||45 seconds (upon death)|
|Debuff tooltip||10% increase to all damage; god slayer effect is recharging|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds (God Killer darts)|
5 seconds (God Slayer explosion and God Slayer Phantom)
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is burning off|
|Sell||2 60 (set)|
God Slayer Armor is a post-Moon Lord armor set crafted from Cosmilite Bars. It requires 55 Cosmilite Bars and 28 Nightmare Fuel and Endothermic Energy to make a set utilizing one headpiece, which requires defeating The Devourer of Gods at least three times (two times in Expert Mode) and the upgraded Pumpkin and Frost Moons at least once. It requires 111 Cosmilite Bars and 60 Nightmare Fuel and Endothermic Energy to craft a set including all five headpieces, which requires the defeat of The Devourer of Gods at least four times (three in Expert Mode) and multiple Pumpkings and Ice Queens. If the Chestplate, Leggings, and any of the five headpieces of the set are visible (whether equipped or in social slots), the player will have afterimages.
It consists of the God Slayer Chestplate and God Slayer Leggings, as well as having five different headpieces suited to each class, being: the God Slayer Horned Greathelm, God Slayer Helmet, God Slayer Visage, God Slayer Horned Helm, and God Slayer Mask. All helmets share a set bonus, but also provide set bonuses specific to their respective class as well.
The God Slayer Chestplate provides 41 defense, 10% increased damage and 6% increased critical strike chance, 15% increased movement speed, a thorns effect, a 2% chance for attacks to do no damage, and +60 max life. The God Slayer Leggings provides 35 defense, 10% increased damage and critical strike chance, and 35% increased movement speed.
- The God Slayer Horned Greathelm gives 48 defense and 14% increased melee damage and critical strike chance.
- The God Slayer Helmet gives 35 defense and 14% increased ranged damage and critical strike chance.
- The God Slayer Visage gives 21 defense, 14% increased magic damage and critical strike chance, +100 max mana, and 17% reduced mana cost.
- The God Slayer Horned Helm gives 12 defense and +3 max minions.
- The God Slayer Mask gives 29 defense and 14% increased rogue damage and critical strike chance.
Set Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Regardless of the headpiece chosen, equipping a full set of God Slayer armor will provide the following set bonuses:
- The player is instantly revived if fatal damage is taken.
- The player is healed to 150 HP.
- When under the effects of the Draconic Surge buff, the player is healed to full HP instead.
- This revive effect has a 45 second cooldown. Taking fatal damage during this time will not revive the player.
- While it is on cooldown, the wearer gains a 10% increase to all damage.
- The player is healed to 150 HP.
In addition to the above, each headpiece provides its own class-specific set bonus:
God Slayer Horned Greathelm:
- Taking over 80 damage in one hit will cause the wearer to release a swarm of eight high-damage god killer darts.
- The darts deal 900 damage, and are not affected by any damage bonuses, or have any particular type.
- The darts inflicts God Slayer Inferno for 3 seconds.
- Enemies that touch you have 2.5x their contact damage reflected back at them.
- Attacks that would deal 80 damage or less to the wearer are decreased to 1.
God Slayer Helmet:
- Ranged critical strikes have a 1/(100 - Ranged critical strike chance) chance to critically strike again, causing four times the damage.
- This chance is capped at 6.67%.
- While firing ranged weapons, the wearer has a 5% chance to fire a god-killing shrapnel round.
- The shrapnel round does 210% of the damage of the projectile that triggered it. The round spawns 4-6 pieces of shrapnel which deal 30% of the set bonus round's damage.
God Slayer Visage:
- Enemies will release god slayer flames and healing flames upon being hit by magic attacks.
- The damaging flames deal 50% more damage of the projectile that triggered them. The healing flames heal the player for 6% of the damage dealt by the projectile and are affected by the vanilla lifesteal cap.
- Taking damage will cause the wearer to release a god slayer explosion.
- The explosion deals 1200 classless damage on hit.
- The explosion inflicts God Slayer Inferno for 5 seconds.
God Slayer Horned Helm:
- 65% increased minion damage.
- Summons a god eating mechworm to fight for you.
- The Mechworm summoned by the armor has a base damage of 35, but is not boosted by summoner damage bonuses. It can be extended with the Staff of the Mechworm.
- Upon hitting enemies, minions will summon god slayer phantoms to aid the wearer.
- Whenever a minion deals damage, half of that damage is added to a timer which is ticking down every frame; when a minion deals damage while that timer is at 0, the phantoms will spawn.
- The phantoms deal the same damage as the hit that spawned them.
- The phantoms inflict God Slayer Inferno for 5 seconds.
God Slayer Mask:
- Rogue damage, crit chance, and velocity are boosted by 10%, provided they are at full health.
- If the wearer suffers over 80 damage in one hit, they will be given 30 extra immunity frames.
- Gives a maximum rogue stealth of 140
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet Variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
Though Yharim's overflowing charisma earned him the loyalty of monsters such as the Devourer of Gods, they still required the occasional threat of force to remain obedient. Hand-picked by the Jungle Tyrant, the keepers of the Devourer wore armor forged from its cosmic steel plating. Charged with the essence of slain gods, those who bear the armor are said to experience apotheosis - standing above even the divine with superhuman strength and boundless durability.
| • • • |
• • • • • •
| Armor • Accessories ( Combat ) • Vanity Equipable Items: |