Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Heart of the Elements
|Tooltip||The heart of the world|
Increases max life by 20, life regen by 1, and all damage by 8%
Increases movement speed by 10% and jump speed by 200%
Increases damage reduction by 5%
Increases max mana by 50 and reduces mana usage by 5%
You grow flowers on the grass beneath you, chance to grow very random dye plants on grassless dirt
Summons all elementals to protect you
Toggling the visibility of this accessory also toggles the elementals on and off
Stat increases are slightly higher if the elementals are turned off
|Buff tooltip||All elementals will protect you|
|Debuff duration||10 seconds (Brimstone fireballs)|
|Debuff tooltip||Rapid health loss|
|Rare Sand Elemental|
|Cloud Elemental (minion)|
|Brimstone Elemental (minion)|
The Heart of the Elements is a craftable Hardmode, Expert Mode-exclusive accessory. It grants the user a variety of bonuses to life, damage, speed, and mana. Additionally, the Heart will spawn flowers and other plants on grass beneath the player and deal damage to nearby enemies. In addition, it also summons all of the Elementals to assist the player and attack enemies.
The Brimstone Elemental, Sand Elemental, and Cloud Elemental have a base damage of 90. After defeating the Moon Lord, the base damage of these Elementals is increased to 150. After defeating The Devourer of Gods, the damage is once again increased, multiplying the damage by 2.
Having the Elementals toggled off provides an extra:
- 1 life regen
- 5 max life
- 2% movement speed
- 200% jump speed
- 1% damage reduction
- 10 max mana
- -2% mana cost
- 2% damage
(All % bonuses are additive here, i.e. it provides 12% movement speed total)
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Elemental in a Bottle||1|
|Rare Elemental in a Bottle||1|
|Pearl of Enthrallment||1|
|Eye of the Storm||1|
|Heart of the Elements||1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Toggling the visibility of the heart also toggles the Elementals on and off. Toggling them also increases the stats provided by the accessory.
- The Sand Elemental, Cloud Elemental, and Brimstone Elemental deal contact damage at increasingly frequent intervals as the game progresses. They can deal contact damage to enemies 3 times per second as a default, 4 times per second after the Golem is defeated, 6 times per second after the Moon Lord has been defeated, 10 times per second after The Devourer of Gods has been defeated, and 20 times per second after Jungle Dragon, Yharon has been defeated.
- The sand tornados spawned by the Sand Elemental also deal damage at the same increasingly frequent intervals as the game progresses.
- Sand tornados pierce two enemies before disappearing on the third before defeating the Moon Lord. Afterward, the sand tornados gain infinite piercing.
- Despite not actually growing, standing on dirt does still have a chance to produce Black Ink.
- Wearing the heart causes the player to emit a small amount of light that constantly changes colors, regardless of whether the visibility is on or off.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If attempting to acquire dye plants, it's best to stand on dirt that doesn't have grass, such as underground or player-placed dirt.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being an "elemental" accessory like the Elemental Gauntlet or Elemental Quiver, it is craftable pre-Moon Lord.