|Knockback||7.5 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||idk I'm miserable with names|
- The General
Fires red and green bouncing gift bags that emit clouds as they travel
|Inflicts Debuff||Cursed Inferno|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Green gift bag)|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
All damage taken increased by 20%
|Inflicts Debuff||On Fire!|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (Red gift bag)|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Present Mimic||1||14.29% / 20%|
The Holiday Halberd is a Hardmode melee weapon that drops from Present Mimics during a Frost Moon. When swung, it creates green or red gift bags that bounce on the ground and disappear after either bouncing or hitting an enemy twice, inflicting Cursed Inferno and On Fire! respectively. There is a 66.67% chance for the bag to be red and 33.33% chance for the bag to be green. These gift bags also create damaging spore clouds of their respective color along their path every 0.25 seconds, which deal 75% of the bag's damage.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's tooltip is a direct quote from former beta tester General Milky during a conversation on what the weapon should be named. During said conversation, General conceived the weapon's name followed by the quote.
- Despite its appearance as a halberd, it functions like a broadsword.