Lab Hologram Projector
The Lab Hologram Projector is a unique piece of furniture found in the Arsenal Lab. It requires at least a Molten Pickaxe to mine. When the player is within 35-blocks radius around the box, the hologram will be active.
When interacted (right-click), the following dialogues may pop up:
- "To any personnel engaged in the laboratories. Please wear your steel engraved ID badge at all times. It is the easiest method to discern your body if any accidents do occur."
- "To experiment is to fail. To fail is to learn. To learn is to advance."
- "Apparent danger while researching serves only to enhance the research experience."
- "Laser-type weapon prototypes are incredibly lethal and are not to be used within presentation halls."
- "High-energy plasma emissions have adverse effects on both flesh and metal. Do not attempt to handle vented plasma."
- "Electric shocks from military equipment are intended to be fatal. If you survive such a shock, that is a clear indicator that the device is not functioning properly. Please report any such cases."
- "All employees are hereby notified that they will be held accountable for any collateral damage caused by Gauss weapon fire, even during sanctioned testing exercises."
- "Security Field Emitters will vaporize all unauthorized equipment and personnel. Please leave personal effects in the designated lockers off-site. This also means: Do not bring any family members who are not enlisted as personnel."
- "If one does manage to breach restricted testing facilities, do at least record any unexpected burns, lacerations, bruising, fractur... ...trauma, shocks and otherwise. Thank you."
- "The power grid has been... ...eavily compromised. Abort research and proceed to the emergency exits located at... ...and egress with haste."
- "Notify the Security Department of any aggressive local fauna immediately."
The following dialogues may appear under a certain condition:
- "Sensors have detected a significant breach in the spacetime continuum." (After the Lunatic Cultist has been defeated)
- "Please help. I'm stuck in this hologram machine." (1/5000 chance)