As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Laboratory Furniture are unique pieces of furniture that are found in Arsenal Labs. They can be crafted using Dubious Plating and Any Iron Bars. There are two variants of the following furniture pieces, listed with their respective dimensions:
- Consoles (2 wide × 3 high)
- Containment Boxes (3 wide × 2 high)
- Displays (4 wide × 3 high)
- Electric Panels (2 wide × 2 high)
- Reinforced Crates (2 wide × 2 high)
- Screens (3 wide × 2 high)
- Servers (2 wide × 4 high)
- Terminals (4 wide × 3 high)
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
|Aged Laboratory Console||Iron Anvil|
|Aged Laboratory Containment Box|
|Aged Laboratory Display|
|Aged Laboratory Electric Panel|
|Aged Laboratory Screen|
|Aged Laboratory Server|
|Aged Laboratory Terminal|
|Aged Reinforced Crate|
|Laboratory Containment Box|
|Laboratory Electric Panel|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Electric Panels and Screens may only be placed on walls, similar to paintings.
- Unlike other crates, Reinforced Crates can not be placed on top of each other.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Design of the laboratory furniture was inspired by various furniture items from the game Starbound.