Like the Magnum, it uses Magnum Rounds as ammo, which drop from boss kills.
Once a boss is spawned, the Lightning Hawk is only fireable two times until the boss is defeated, despite the tooltip claiming it can be used thrice.
This weapon cannot receive any modifiers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Organic creatures have 4% of their maximum life added to the Lightning Hawk's damage when they are hit. The damage is capped at 6.67% of the target's maximum life.
- The Lightning Hawk does not gain any critical strike chance from Accessories, Modifiers and Armor bonuses.
- Despite having a 56% critical strike chance, the Lightning Hawk can not critically strike as it deals classless damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon is a reference to the gun of the same name from the Resident Evil game series.
- The Lightning Hawk's appearance resembles that of an IMI Desert Eagle.