The Lunic Eye is a Hardmode classless weapon which can be considered the upgrade of the Marked Magnum. It shoots homing orange projectiles, which get their damage multiplied by damage bonuses from all classes. The projectile inflicts the Marked debuff to enemies, which lowers enemy damage reduction by 50%. This weapon does not consume any ammo or mana.
This weapon cannot receive any modifiers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because enemy damage reduction is a feature only available in Revengeance Mode and above, the weapon's debuff does not affect enemies in Normal and Expert.
- This weapon does not have any critical strike chance and cannot gain any from Accessories, Modifiers, Buffs and Armor bonuses.
- As this weapon does not count as a specific weapon type, it does not provoke the penalty on minions' damage when holding a non-summoner weapon, making it an indispensable asset for summon-based characters.
- The damage multiplication is equal to the sum of all the damage multiplication across each of the 5 classes (Melee, Ranged, Mage, Summoner, Rogue).
- e.g. If the player has +10% melee damage, +30% ranged damage and +5% rogue damage, the Lunic Eye will deal 45% more damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In older versions, this weapon used to lower Stress levels when held.