|Knockback||1.25 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
Throws a stream of kunai that stick to enemies and explode
Right click to throw a single kunai that pierces, after piercing an enemy it emits a massive explosion on the next enemy hit
Stealth strikes fire three kunai that home in, stick to enemies, and explode
|The Plaguebringer Goliath||1||1%|
The Malachite is a Hardmode Legendary dagger that is rarely dropped by The Plaguebringer Goliath in Revengeance Mode. Left-clicking will rapidly throw kunai that are affected by gravity and stick to enemies or tiles, exploding after a brief delay. Right-clicking will fire a single larger kunai that pierces one enemy and explodes upon impacting the next. This kunai has extremely high velocity, deals much more damage than the left-click kunai and is not affected by gravity.
Performing a stealth strike with Malachite will cause it to throw three rapidly homing kunai that stick to enemies, and explode after a short delay. This delay is longer than the left click delay. This stealth strike is the same between the left and right click.
This weapon's left click is capable of damaging enemies through very thin walls, and its right click can explode on single enemies if they are large enough or moving in the same direction as the projectile.
Its best modifier is Flawless.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to its already low use time, the Glove of Precision can be a valuable accesory to pair with this weapon. It gains a good damage boost and an even higher velocity boost, while the use time increase doesn't affect it significantly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, malachite is a bright green mineral and is a copper hydroxyl carbonate. Malachite can be toxic when submerged in water.
- This weapon, like all other Legendary weapons, actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Yellow rarity for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between green (#00cb67 ●) and orange (#ffcb67 ●) colors, identical to the Blossom Flux.
- The projectiles this weapon fires alternate in the same colors as its rarity, like most Legendary Weapons.
|Aegis Blade • Briny Baron • Cosmic Discharge • Blossom Flux • Pristine Fury • Sea's Searing • SHPC • Vesuvius • Cold Divinity • Leonid Progenitor • Malachite|