The Malachite is a Hardmode Legendary dagger that is rarely dropped by The Plaguebringer Goliath in Revengeance Mode. Left-clicking will rapidly throw kunai that are affected by gravity and stick to enemies or tiles, exploding after a brief delay. Right-clicking will fire a single larger kunai that pierces one enemy and explodes upon impacting the next. This kunai has extremely high velocity, deals much more damage than the left-click kunai and is not affected by gravity.
This weapon's left click is capable of damaging enemies through very thin walls, and its right click can explode on single enemies if they are large enough or moving in the same direction as the projectile.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- In real life, malachite is a bright green mineral and is a copper hydroxyl carbonate. Malachite can be toxic when submerged in water.
- This weapon, like all other Legendary weapons, actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Yellow rarity for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between light orange and green colors, the same colors as the Blossom Flux.
- The projectiles this weapon fires alternate in the same colors as its rarity, like most Legendary Weapons.
- This weapon has a fixed use time. No modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the weapon.
The Malachite's left and right-click attacks.