Mollusk armor is a craftable Hardmode armor set crafted from several Sunken Sea materials. A total of 31 Mollusk Husks, and 60 Sea Prisms are required to craft a full set.
It consists of an Mollusk Shellmet, Mollusk Shellplate, and Mollusk Shelleggings.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 55 defense
- 37% increased damage
- 14% increased critical strike chance
- 22% decreased movement speed
- Can move freely through liquids.
- Summons two Shellfishes.
- Decreases horizontal mobility.
|Tooltip||5% increased damage and 4% increased critical strike chance|
You can move freely through liquids
|Sell|| 5 ||
|Tooltip||10% increased damage and 6% increased critical strike chance |
15% decreased movement speed
|Sell|| 4 |
|Tooltip||12% increased damage and 4% increased critical strike chance|
7% decreased movement speed
|Sell|| 3 |
- The Shellfish minions deal 1500 base damage upon latching onto an enemy and inflict Shellfish Claps.
- The Shellfish minions are the same minions summoned by the Shellfish Staff, but the ones summoned by the armor have a much stronger initial clamp.
- Movement buffs are recommended while wearing this armor, as this will counteract the loss of movement speed.
- The armor set itself and its minions resemble the Giant Clam.