|AI Type||Nuclear Terror AI|
|Damage||170 / 289 / 332 (Contact)|
96 / 192 / 220 (Nuclear Bullet)
96 / 192 / 220 (Acid Mist)
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (contact)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your skin is burning off|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds (medium bullets)|
0 seconds (large bullets)
|Debuff tooltip||The acidic water burns away your flesh|
|Immune to||All debuffs|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Nuclear Terror is a post-Moon Lord, post-Polterghast mini boss that spawns during Acid Rain during Tier 3. It has 3 special attacks and 2 other attacks which it uses when not using the special attacks. The three special attacks are as follows:
- Fires 3-shot bursts of small nuclear bullets at the player, which will return to their firing position shortly after being fired.
- Fires a barrage of larger nuclear bullets at the player.
- Fires two converging streams of large nuclear bullets to trap the player.
After it has used a special attack, it will stay in place for approximately 1 second (the cooldown is shorter when under 50% life), and then it will lunge at the player multiple times, returning to using a special attack afterwards. It can also teleport to the player, which is telegraphed by green dust.
Upon death, the Nuclear Terror will explode into a number of large nuclear bullets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Nuclear Terror's design was inspired by the Horror character from the game Nuclear Throne.
- Its health refers to the memes '360 NoScope' and '420 Blaze it'.