Nucleogenesis is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that is the direct upgrade to the Star-Tainted Generator and Statis' Curse. While equipped, the player gains +4 minion slots, 15% increased minion damage, and all minion knockback is increased by 3. All minion attacks will also have a 25% chance to release damaging sparks that deal 25% of the minion's damage. This soft caps at 100 damage, meaning any increase in base damage over 400 gets reduced to 2.5% instead of 25%.
While equipped, all minions will inflict the following debuffs:
- Electrified for 1 second.
- Temporal Sadness for 1 second.
- Astral Infection for 3 seconds.
- Irradiated for 3 seconds.
- Shadowflame for 5 seconds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sparks from the Nucleogenesis softcap at 100 summon damage. Any amount exceeding it will be 90% less effective.
- The spark effect will override the Starbuster Core's explosion, the Nuclear Rod's aura, and the Jelly-Charged Battery's orbs.
- Nucleogenesis stacks with Statis' Curse and Statis' Blessing. As such, all three can be equipped to gain a total of nine additional minion slots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nucleogenesis (also known as nucleosynthesis) is the creation of new atomic nuclei, especially in the beginning of the universe.