Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Nucleogenesis is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that is the direct upgrade to the Star-Tainted Generator and Statis' Curse. While equipped, the player gains +4 minion slots, 15% increased minion damage, and all minion knockback is increased by 3. All minion attacks will also have a 25% chance to release damaging sparks that deal 25% of the minion's damage. This soft caps at 100 damage, meaning any increase in base damager over 400 gets reduced to 2.5% instead of 25%. In addition, minions have a 6.67% chance to kill any non-Boss enemy.
While equipped, all minions will inflict the following debuffs:
- Electrified for 1 second.
- Temporal Sadness for 1 second.
- Astral Infection for 3 seconds.
- Irradiated for 3 seconds.
- Shadowflame for 5 seconds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
The instant kill effect does not occur while any bosses are alive and additionally does not affect any of the following NPCs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sparks from the Nucleogenesis softcap at 100 summon damage. Any amount exceeding it will be 90% less effective.
- The spark effect will override the Starbuster Core's explosion, the Nuclear Rod's aura, and the Jelly-Charged Battery's orbs.
- Nucleogenesis stacks with Statis' Curse and Statis' Blessing. As such, all three can be equipped to gain a total of nine additional minion slots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nucleogenesis (also known as nucleosynthesis) is the creation of new atomic nuclei, especially in the beginning of the universe.