Omega Biome Blade
The Omega Biome Blade is a craftable post-Moon Lord broadsword that auto-swings and is an upgraded version of the True Biome Blade. It fires different projectiles based on what biome you're in, with the secondary change of such based on a moon event. The projectiles home in on enemies. All debuffs and buffs inflicted by its projectiles last 10 seconds.
If the player is in the
- Jungle biome, the sword inflicts the Plague debuff.
- Snow biome, the sword inflicts the Glacial State debuff.
- Ocean or Sulphurous Sea biome, the sword inflicts the Crush Depth debuff.
- Dungeon, the sword inflicts the Frostburn debuff.
- Desert or Hallow, the sword inflicts the Holy Flames debuff.
- Glowing Mushroom biome, the sword inflicts the Temporal Sadness debuff.
- Underworld, the sword inflicts the Brimstone Flames debuff.
- Anywhere else, the sword inflicts the Armor Crunch debuff.
- Blood Moon, the player will be granted the Battle buff on hit.
- Pumpkin Moon, the player will be granted the Well Fed buff on hit.
- Frost Moon, the player will be granted the Rapid Healing buff on hit.
If the player is in multiple biomes, then the higher one on the list above takes priority. The moon events are calculated independently, therefore they will stack with each other as well as one debuff depending on the player's biome.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|True Biome Blade||1|
|Core of Calamity||1|
|Bar of Life||3|
|Omega Biome Blade||1|
Used In[edit | edit source]