Omega Blue armor
|Set Bonus||Increases armor penetration by 50|
10% increased damage and critical strike chance
Short-ranged tentacles heal you by sucking enemy life
Press Y to activate abyssal madness for 5 seconds
Abyssal madness increases damage, critical strike chance, and tentacle aggression/range
This effect has a 30 second cooldown
|Buff duration||5 seconds (Upon activation)|
|Buff tooltip||Increased damage, critical strike chance, and tentacle aggression/range|
|Debuff duration||30 seconds (After usage)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your abyssal madness is recharging|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds (On hit)|
|Debuff tooltip||Aquatic pressure|
|Sell||1 8 25 (set)|
|The Omega Blue armor's healing tentacles.|
Omega Blue armor is a craftable post-Moon Lord armor set crafted from several primarily Abyssal materials, and is only obtainable after Polterghast has been defeated. A total of 40 Reaper Teeth, 19 Lumenyl, 19 Tenebris, and 9 Ruinous Souls are required to craft a full set. If the full set is visible (whether equipped or in social slots), the player will have a pulsating aura around them.
It consists of an Omega Blue Helmet, Omega Blue Chestplate, and Omega Blue Leggings.
Stats[edit | edit source]
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 69 defense
- 46% increased damage
- 34% increased critical strike chance
- +2 max minions
- 30% increased movement speed
- Armor penetration increased by 50.
- Can move freely through liquids.
- All attacks inflict Crush Depth on hit for 4 seconds.
- Negates all positive life regen.
Tentacles[edit | edit source]
While the set bonus active, six blue tentacles will sprout from the wearer's back. The tentacles move in sync with the player and sway back and forth if the player is idle. They will automatically attack enemies within a certain range by swatting at them and sticking to them, greatly healing the player in the process through lifesteal.
Pressing Armor Set Bonus will activate "Abyssal Madness" for 5 seconds, further increasing damage and crit chance by 10%, and granting the tentacles increased range and aggression for its duration. While activated, the tentacles leave trails of blue light particles, and the player sparkles. Abyssal madness has a 30 second cooldown.
The tentacles cannot normally perform critical hits. However, tentacles will always land critical hits during Abyssal Madness.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the armor does disable positive life regen, instant health restoration such as Recovery Potions and the Nurse will still heal the player as normal.
- A pulse of blue light particles emits from the player when Abyssal Madness's cooldown ends, signifying that it is ready to be used again.
- Base damage of the tentacles is 666. Tentacle damage is boosted by the average damage boost of all five classes.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Close combat is recommended while wearing this armor, as this will allow the tentacles to make up for the lack of life regen with their lifestealing capabilities.
- It is not recommended to use items that decrease life regen with this set, such as the Mana Overloader, as the negative life regen will slowly drain the player's health.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The armor set itself and its tentacles resemble the Eidolon Wyrm.
- The name for this armor is based on the Marvel character Omega Red, who also possesses tentacles.