The Photoviscerator is a craftable post-Moon Lord flamethrower. It rapidly fires a stream of green and purple exo flames that have a very long range, can pierce infinitely, and ignore enemy immunity frames. It uses gel as ammunition, and its flames inflict many debuffs onto hit enemies. It has a 90% chance to not consume gel when used.
When the Photoviscerator's flames hit an enemy, they will inflict the following debuffs:
- Exo Freeze (1/30 or 3.33% chance for 2 seconds)
- Elemental Mix (1.66 seconds)
- Cursed Inferno (1.66 seconds)
- Frostburn (1.66 seconds)
- On Fire! (1.66 seconds)
- Ichor (1.66 seconds)
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Yharon Soul Fragment||3|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended to use this weapon with the Elemental Quiver, as the splitting projectiles allow for a massive area of effect.
- While the Photoviscerator has a significantly lower base damage stat than the Cleansing Blaze, it has a much higher DPS due to its extremely fast use time and its ability to ignore enemy immunity frames.
|Auric Tesla armor • Celestial Tracers|