The Photoviscerator is a craftable post-Moon Lord flamethrower. It rapidly fires a stream of purple and green exo flames that travel very far, pierce infinitely, and ignore enemy immunity frames. It uses gel as ammunition, and its flames inflict many debuffs onto hit enemies. It has a 90% chance to not consume gel when used.
When the Photoviscerator's flames hit an enemy, they will inflict the following debuffs:
- Exo Freeze (0.5 seconds)
- Elemental Mix (2 seconds)
- Cursed Inferno (2 seconds)
- Frostburn (2 seconds)
- On Fire! (2 seconds)
- Ichor (2 seconds)
On enemies, these combined debuffs cause the target to be completely unable to move, lose 113 health per second, have their defense cut in half with an additional 34 defense loss, and become unable to regenerate health. In Revengeance and Death Mode, they will also lose 25% damage reduction.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Auric Tesla Bar||4|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended to use this weapon with the Elemental Quiver, as the splitting projectiles allow for a massive area of effect.
- Note that this can cause considerable lag on lower-end devices.