Plague Reaper armor
|Set Bonus||25% reduced ammo usage and 5% increased flight time|
Enemies receive 10% more damage from ranged projectiles when afflicted by the Plague
Getting hit causes the plague cinders to rain from above
Press the Y key to blind yourself for 5 seconds but massively boost your ranged damage
This has a 25 second cooldown
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Plague Cinders)|
|Debuff tooltip||Rotting from the inside|
|Inflicts Debuff||Plague Blackout Cooldown|
|Debuff duration||25 seconds (After usage)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your plague blackout ability is recharging|
Plague Reaper armor is a Hardmode armor set that is an upgrade to the Necro armor. It requires an entire Necro armor set along with 65 Plague Cell Canisters and 47 Nanites to craft the entire set. The armor mainly grants bonuses to the ranged class. If the entire set is visible (regardless of whether it is equipped or in social slots), the wearer will have a faint pulsing aura.
It consists of a Plague Reaper Mask, Plague Reaper Vest, and Plague Reaper Striders.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 34 defense
- 25% increased ranged damage
- 16% increased ranged critical strike chance
- 20% increased movement speed
- 25% reduced ammo usage
- 5% increased flight time
- Immunity to the Plague debuff.
- The Plague debuff causes enemies to take 10% more damage from ranged projectiles
- Getting hit causes Plague Cinders to rain above the player
- Pressing Armor Set Bonus will blind the player similarly to the Blackout, Darkness, and Obstructed debuffs for 5 seconds. While the player is blinded, their ranged damage and critical strike chance is raised by 100% and 30% respectively. This effect has a 25 second cooldown.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The set is based off of the plague doctors; physicians who treated the bubonic plague.