|AI Type||Plaguebringer AI|
|Damage||70 / 140 / 161 / 173 (Contact)|
52 / 104 / 119 / 128 (Stinger)
66 / 132 / 151 / 163 (Missile)
|Max Life||3,000 / 6,000|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Contact)|
5 seconds (Plague rocket)
4 seconds (Stinger explosion)
|Debuff tooltip||You are rotting from the inside|
|Immune to||All debuffs except:|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Not to be confused with The Plaguebringer Goliath, a boss with a similar name and AI.
The Plaguebringer is a powerful Hardmode mini boss that spawns rarely in the Jungle after the Golem has been defeated and can be summoned by The Plaguebringer Goliath in Revengeance Mode. Behaving similarly to Queen Bee, it alternates between charging at the player horizontally and hovering above them while firing projectiles and spawning Plague Chargers. When firing projectiles, it has a 6.66% chance to fire a plague rocket instead of an exploding stinger.
Summons[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It can often take unsuspecting players by surprise, due to its ability to fly through walls and its high health.
- When it is spawned by The Plaguebringer Goliath, it still drops Plague Cell Canisters, Plague Caller and the Plagued Fuel Pack.
- The Plaguebringer can be forewarned by its generic Boss Roar effect and a Boss health bar appearing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Plaguebringer was formerly referred to in the mod's files as "PlaguebringerShade".
- This was due to the fact that The Plaguebringer Goliath used to spawn a duplicate of herself, which used a separate sprite.