This item is dedicated to: Weavil
Plaguebringer armor is a craftable Hardmode armor set that is an upgrade to the Bee armor. It requires an entire Bee armor set, along with 2 Alchemical Flasks, a Flower Boots, 16 Plague Cell Canisters and 16 Infected Armor Platings to craft the entire set. While wearing the Plaguebringer Carapace, the wearer has a tank equipped behind them. While wearing all three set pieces, a motion blur afterimage is displayed while the player is walking, paired with additional trails of green dust while sprinting.
It consists of a Plaguebringer Visor, Plaguebringer Carapace, and Plaguebringer Pistons.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 32 defense
- 40% increased summon damage
- +3 max minions
- +20 max life
- 15% increased movement speed
- Halves the damage taken from the Plague debuff
- Friendly bees and wasps inflict the Plague for 6 seconds.
- Summons a small Plaguebringer that causes nearby summons to deal between 10 and 20 extra flat damage while active and deals 80 summon damage every second, additionally inflicting Plague for 2 seconds.
- If the player moves at a speed of over 24 mph, they will begin releasing bees and plague-infected bees which home into nearby enemies and deal 30 summon damage.
- Allows the player to dash a base distance of 23 blocks by double-tapping the ◀ Left or ▶ Right key. Any enemies contacting the plague clouds trailed from dashing will take 50 summon damage and will be inflicted with the Plague for 5 seconds.
- The player has a chance to spawn flowers and other plants on grass beneath them, alongside random dye plants on grassless dirt, similarly to the Bloom Stone.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
|Plague Cell Canister||7|
|Infected Armor Plating||7|
|Plague Cell Canister||5|
|Infected Armor Plating||5|
|Plague Cell Canister||4|
|Infected Armor Plating||4|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The helmet of this armor can be used as an alternative to the helmet of the Stardust armor due to the extra minion and the general ineffectiveness of the Stardust Guardian in 1.3.