Profaned Soul Artifact
This item is dedicated to: MishiroUsui
Summons a healer guardian which heals for a certain amount of health every few seconds
Summons a defensive guardian if the player has at least 8 minion slots, which boosts your movement speed and your damage resistance
Summons an offensive guardian if you are wearing the tarragon summoner set (or stronger), which boosts your summon damage and your minion slots
If you get hit their effects will disappear for 5 seconds
|Buff tooltip||The guardian will heal you|
|Buff tooltip||The defender will protect you|
|Buff tooltip||The attacker will protect you|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (when hit)|
|Debuff tooltip||You've been burnt out and your guardians are less effective|
|Debuff tooltip||Dissolving from holy light|
- When equipped, the Healer Guardian is summoned, which heals the player for 5 health every 5 seconds. Additional Guardians will scale the healing by 5 health for a maximum of 15 health every 5 seconds.
- When the player has at least 8 minion slots, the Defensive Guardian will be summoned, which rapidly dashes at enemies. Additionally, it boosts movement speed by 10% and damage reduction by 2.5%. If the Offensive Guardian is present, these boosts will double.
- When the player is wearing the Tarragon armor summoner set or any later sets in progression, the Offensive Guardian will be summoned, which also rapidly dashes at enemies and grants the player 10% summon damage and one extra minion slot. If the Defensive Guardian is present, summon damage will instead be boosted by 15%.
If the player gets hit, they are afflicted with the Burnt Out debuff for 5 seconds, which negates all of the guardians' stat boosts and healing effects for its duration. The Defensive and Offensive Guardians will continue to attack enemies, however.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Core of Sunlight||1|
|Profaned Soul Artifact||1|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the other Soul Artifacts, this item was not used to summon any of the Future bosses and was instead added in a later version as a Dedicated item.
- Although Demonshade and Omega Blue armor both have one helmet type and give universal bonuses, wearing them will still summon the Offensive Guardian.