|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Makes you immune to all damage and most debuffs for 10 seconds (5 seconds in Death Mode)|
Causes potion sickness when consumed
Cannot be consumed while potion sickness is active
|Buff duration||10 second / 5 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Immune to damage and most debuffs|
|The Slime God (Once per character, per world)||6-8||100%|
- For the crafting material dropped by The Slime God, see Purified Gel.
- "Invincible" redirects here. For the period of invincibility after getting hit, see immunity frames.
Purified Jams are Revengeance Mode Pre-Hardmode buff potions obtained from the Treasure Bag dropped by The Slime God. It grants the user the Invincible buff when consumed, which grants them godmode for a short amount of time, but also inflicts the Potion Sickness debuff for 30 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A character AND a world will only yield one drop of Purified Jam, which means the player must create both a new character and a new world in order to receive more from The Slime God.
- Certain situations bypass the effects of the Invincible buff:
- If the player has the Philosopher's Stone or its upgrades, the Potion Sickness duration is reduced to 25 seconds.
- The immunities provided are shared with the Margarita, and are as follows: