The Calamity Mod adds several tiers of rarity beyond those found in vanilla Terraria. Most of these rarities are meant to accommodate the tiers of progression that exist after the Moon Lord is defeated, while some are to denote special items such as dedicated items or Rare item variants.
Tiers[edit | edit source]
Click a rarity color to see a listing of items of that rarity.
|12||This tier is for the earliest post-Moon Lord items. These mainly include items crafted from Luminite Bars, along with items dropped from various profaned creatures, Dragonfolly, and the Profaned Guardians and their goddess. The tier also contains items crafted using those drops, which includes Uelibloom Bars and the items crafted using them.|
|13||This tier is for items that are acquired from or around the Sentinels of the Devourer and Polterghast. This includes their summoning items, their drops, and items crafted using these drops, as well as Phantoplasm and items crafted from it. It also includes the Cosmic Worm and direct drops from The Devourer of Gods, including Cosmilite Bars. Bloodstone, the cores made from it and Omega Healing Potions also have this tier.|
|14||This tier consists largely of items obtained after defeating The Devourer of Gods. This mostly consists of items crafted using Cosmilite Bars, Nightmare Fuel, and Endothermic Energy, as well as Nightmare Fuel and Endothermic Energy themselves. It also includes the Dragon Egg, and most direct drops from Yharon.|
|15||This smaller tier is mostly comprised of post-Yharon items. It includes Auric Tesla Bars, the items crafted from them, Darksun Fragments, and items crafted from Darksun Fragments and Yharon Soul Fragments. It also includes Murasama, the Eye of Extinction, and Shadowspec Bars.|
|16||This tier is for dedicated items that are dropped from Supreme Calamitas or crafted from Shadowspec Bars. It also includes the Soul Artifacts which are crafted using Exodium Clusters.|
|Draedon's Arsenal||This rarity is for items crafted with Dubious Plating and Mysterious Circuitry.|
|Rare Variant||This rarity is for Rare item variants that are dropped by specific enemies and bosses.|
|Donator||This rarity is for Patreon donator items.|
Values Table[edit | edit source]
All Calamity weapons, with the exception of Donator, Rare Variant and Draedon's Arsenal rarity weapons, have fixed sell prices based on their rarity. A full table is below.
Note that no weapons have a rarity of 11, so Tier 11 has been omitted from the table.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Certain items have unique rarities that fall outside of the normal progression: Legendary weapons, Yharim's Crystal, the Fabstaff, and the Staff of Blushie. The names of these items continually cycle between two different colors; an exception to this is the Staff of Blushie, which has a name that stays a constant deep blue.
- Some items that are obtained at certain points in the game have rarities that do not accurately represent the point they are obtained at; for example, Rare item variants use a bright orange rarity regardless of progression.
- Although certain high-tier items display their proper tier in the inventory, their true tier is internally treated as a rarity of 10; this can be seen by hovering over items with a tier of 12 or higher that are either in the hotbar or dropped as an item in the world.
- This means that modifiers will not affect the colors of the item names displayed when viewed in the inventory; for example, a Legendary Exoblade will show up as the same color as a Broken Exoblade.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Rarity on the vanilla Terraria wiki
|Combat||Charge • Damage Reduction • Hit Sounds • Immunity frames • Lifesteal • Minions • Proficiency • Rogue|
|Environment||Events • Music • Status messages|
|Events||Acid Rain • Boss Rush|
|Items||Alternative crafting ingredients • Consumable • Crafting stations (By Hand) • Drops • Rarity • Recipes • Vanilla item recipes|
|Game||AI • Armageddon • Boss Health Bar • Configuration options • Death Mode • Defiled Rune • Fishing • Game controls • Iron Heart • Lore • Revengeance Mode • Vanilla changes|
|Player||Adrenaline Meter • Aggro • Buffs and Debuffs • Death Prevention • Defense • Rage Meter|