The Calamity Mod adds several tiers of rarity beyond those found in vanilla Terraria. Most of these rarities are meant to accommodate the tiers of progression that exist after the Moon Lord is defeated, while some are to denote special items such as Patreon donator items or Rare item variants.
Tiers[edit | edit source]
Click a rarity color to see a listing of items of that rarity.
|12||This tier is for the earliest post-Moon Lord items. These include items crafted from Luminite Bars and items dropped from Scorn Eaters, Profaned Energy, the Profaned Guardians, and Providence, the Profaned Goddess. The tier also contains items crafted using those drops, which includes Uelibloom Bars and the items crafted using them.|
|13||This tier is for items that are acquired around Polterghast and the Sentinels of the Devourer. This includes their summoning items, drops, and items crafted using these drops, as well as Phantoplasm and items crafted from it. It also includes the Cosmic Worm and direct drops from the Devourer of Gods, including Cosmilite Bars. Bloodstone and Omega Healing Potions also have this tier.|
|14||This tier is for items obtained after defeating the Devourer of Gods. This mostly consists of items crafted using Cosmilite Bars, Nightmare Fuel, and Endothermic Energy, as well as Nightmare Fuel and Endothermic Energy itself. It also includes Bumblebirb drops, Dragonfruit, Auric Ore, the Dragon Egg, and direct drops from Yharon.|
|15||This tier is for post-Yharon items. It includes Darksun Fragments, and items crafted from Darksun Fragments and Yharon Soul Fragments. It also includes Draedon's Heart, Murasama, the Eye of Extinction, and Shadowspec Bars.|
|16||This tier is for dedicated items that are dropped from Supreme Calamitas or crafted from Shadowspec Bars. It also includes the Soul Artifacts which are crafted using Exodium Clusters.|
|Rare Variant||This tier is for Rare item variants that are dropped by specific enemies and bosses.|
|Donator||This tier is for Patreon donator items.|
Values Table[edit | edit source]
All Calamity weapons, with the exception of Donator and Rare Variant tier weapons, have fixed sell prices based on their rarity. A full table is below.
Note that no weapons have a rarity of 11, so Tier 11 has been omitted from the table.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Certain items have unique rarities that fall outside of the normal progression: Legendary weapons, Yharim's Crystal, the Fabstaff, and the Staff of Blushie. The names of these items continually cycle between two different colors; an exception to this is the Staff of Blushie, which has a name that stays a constant deep blue.
- Some items that are obtained at certain points in the game have rarities that do not accurately represent the point they are obtained at; for example, Auric Ore is a post-Yharon item and it has a rarity of 14. Although Auric Ore is a post-Yharon item, it does not have a rarity of 15, which normally corresponds with items obtained post-Yharon.
- Although certain high-tier items display their proper tier in the inventory, their true tier is internally treated as a rarity of 10; this can be seen by hovering over items with a tier of 12 or higher that are either in the hotbar or dropped as an item in the world.
- This means that modifiers will not affect the colors of the item names displayed when viewed in the inventory; for example, a Legendary Exoblade will show up as the same color as a Broken Exoblade.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Rarity on the vanilla Terraria wiki
|Combat||Lifesteal • Minions • Proficiency • Rogue|
|Environment||Events • Music • Status messages|
|Items||Consumable • Crafting stations (By Hand) • Drops • Rarity • Recipes • Vanilla item recipes|
|Game||AI • Armageddon • Boss Health Bar • Boss Rush • Configuration options • Death Mode • Defiled Rune • Fishing • Game controls • Iron Heart • Lore • Revengeance Mode • Vanilla changes|
|Player||Adrenaline Meter • Aggro • Buffs and Debuffs • Death Prevention • Defense • Rage Meter|