|AI Type||Reaper Shark AI|
|Damage||160 / 320 / 400 / 460|
|Max Life||190,000 / 380,000|
|Defense (DR)||70 (15% DR)|
|Immune to||All debuffs except:|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- (10-17) (+4-5 extra)50%
The Reaper Shark is a mini boss that spawns in the 3rd and 4th layers of the Abyss. It is initially stealthed as it hunts for prey, growling to indicate its presence. If approached or attacked by the player, the Reaper Shark will roar and enter an enraged state. Once enraged, it attempts to hurt the player by swimming directly into them and performing angled dash attacks.
It can be detected with the Lifeform Analyzer.
On contact, the Reaper Shark inflicts the following debuffs:
- Darkness for 5 seconds
- Bleeding for 5 seconds
- Feral Bite for 5 seconds
- Crush Depth for 5 seconds
- Horror for 2 seconds in Revengeance Mode
- Marked for 2 seconds in Revengeance Mode
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A theme that was intended to play while fighting the Reaper Shark, as well as Eidolon Wyrms and Colossal Squid has been made by DM DOKURO, known as Threats of the Ocean Floor. However, it will not be used in-game.
- Its name used to simply be "Reaper"; however, this was changed due to a conflict with a vanilla enemy of the same name.
- Its name may be a reference to the Reaper Leviathan from the game Subnautica.
- It may also be a reference to the vanilla pickaxe, the Reaver Shark.