|Set Bonus||Rage activates when you are damaged|
Helm: +5% increased melee damage
Melee projectiles explode on hit
Visage: +5% increased ranged damage
When using a ranged weapon you have a 10% chance to fire a powerful rocket
Mask: +5% increased magic damage
Your magic projectiles emit a burst of spore gas on enemy hits
Helmet: +16% increased minion damage
Summons a reaver orb that emits spore gas when enemies are near
Headgear: +5% increased rogue damage
You emit a cloud of spores when you are hit
Rogue builds while not attacking and not moving, up to a max of 115
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Buff duration||Infinite (Helmet)|
|Buff tooltip||The reaver orb will protect you|
|Buff duration||3 seconds (when hit while wearing Helm)|
|Buff tooltip||You are angry|
|Debuff duration||1 second (Helm explosions)|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
|Sell||14 40 (set)|
Reaver Armor is a craftable Hardmode armor set that is crafted from Perennial Bars. It requires 33 Perennial Bars to craft a single full suit, or 65 Perennial Bars if you want to craft one of each headpiece.
It consists of a Reaver Scale Mail and Reaver Cuisses as well as five different headpieces: The Reaver Mask, Reaver Visage, Reaver Helm, Reaver Helmet and Reaver Headgear. All of the helmets share a set bonus, but also each piece providing boosts to the specific class.
The Reaver Scale Mail provides 19 defense, 9% increased damage and 4% increased crit chance and +20 maximum life. The Reaver Cuisses provide 14 defense, 5% increased critical strike chance and 12% increased movement speed.
All helmets provide 10% increased movement speed (Headgear provides 20%) and free movement in liquids.
- The Reaver Helm provides 25 defense, 15% increased melee damage, 10% increased melee speed, and 5% increased melee critical strike chance.
Its set bonus grants an additional 5% melee damage, melee projectiles cause enemies to release an explosion on hit that inflicts Cursed Inferno for 2 seconds, causes enemy damage to be reflected, and grants the player the Reaver Rage buff when hit. Reaver Rage boosts all damage, melee speed, and movement speed by 5%.
Reaver explosions deal 20% damage of the attack that spawned them, capped at 30 damage.
- The Reaver Visage provides 13 defense, 15% increased ranged damage, 20% decreased ammo usage, and 5% increased ranged critical strike chance.
Its set bonus grants an additional 5% ranged damage and gives ranged weapons a 10% chance to also fire a rocket.
- The Reaver Mask provides 7 defense, 15% increased magic damage, 12% reduced mana cost, 5% increased magic critical strike chance, and +80 max mana.
Its set bonus grants an additional 5% magic damage and causes enemies to release spore clouds when hit.
Spore clouds deal 25% damage of the attack that spawned them, capped at 40 damage.
- The Reaver Helmet provides 3 defense, 5% increased minion damage, +2 max minions, and increased minion knockback.
Its set bonus grants an additional 16% minion damage and also summons a Reaver Orb to fight for the player.
- The Reaver Orb floats above the player's head and fires spore clouds in multiple directions, dealing 80 damage.
- The Reaver Headgear provides 10 defense, 15% increased rogue damage, 5% rogue projectile velocity, and 5% increased rogue critical strike chance.
Its set bonus grants an additional 5% rogue damage, spore clouds when the player is hit, and a maximum rogue stealth of 115.
A full set always provides at least 33 defense, +20 max life, 9% increased damage, 9% increased critical strike chance, 22% increased movement speed and free movement in liquids.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet Variations[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although all helmets list "Rage activates when you are damaged" in the set bonus, only the melee helmet will give the Reaver Rage buff on hit.
- The rocket from the ranged helmet set bonus appears to do a percentage of the base damage of the weapon being used; this is most likely intended to prevent abuse of fast-firing weapons such as the P90.
| Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall Beastial Pickaxe • Berserker Waraxe|
Feralthorn Claymore • Hellion Flower Spear • Quagmire • Mangrove Chakram • Bladedge Railbow • Everglade Spray
Reaver Armor • Aureate Booster • Necklace of Vexation