Left-click gives a fully automatic rapid-fire stream of homing rockets that inflict the weapon's normal damage. Right-click is also automatic, slowly firing seeker rockets that inflict three times the weapon's normal damage in a ludicrously large area of effect (square radius of approximately 24 tiles). Despite its lower fire rate, the right-click function gives a similar DPS on every enemy within a large area without consuming any additional ammunition.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Mythril Anvil /|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 12 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 38 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the launcher.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Against worm enemies like The Destroyer, the Scorpio is spectacularly effective, often requiring no other equipment aside from reasonable armor
- The obscenely large area of effect can be a pain in certain circumstances, as it may kill benign creatures the player wanted to capture.
- The left-click rapid fire functionality can be useful against hard to hit enemies, as you can put more rockets in the air faster. However, right-click has superior damage-per-money spent on ammo.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite saying "right click to change modes", the weapon's firing states are always linked to the right and left mouse, instead of left to fire and right to toggle back and forth.