|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
Counts as wings
Horizontal speed: 9
Acceleration multiplier: 2.5
Good vertical speed
Flight time: 120
24% increased running acceleration
Greater mobility on ice
Water and lava walking
Temporary immunity to lava
Provides heat protection in Death Mode
The Seraph Tracers are a post-Moon Lord accessory that combines the effects of the Angel Treads with Wings, negating the need to have a set of wings equipped. Along with the effects of Angel Treads, wearing these boots alone allows the player to reach up to 47 mph while running.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Core of Calamity||3|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a direct upgrade to the Angel Treads, Seraph Tracers only have the flight boost from Rocket Boots and not from Harpy Ring.
- Equipping any accessories that is or are a upgrade from the Rocket Boots will not boost the flight time.
- Equipping any accessories that is or are a upgrade from the Harpy Ring will boost the flight time.
- Despite the recipe requiring 'Any Wings', certain wings will not count for the recipe. These wings are Jetpack, Elysian Wings, and Drew's Wings.
- The lava immunity stacks with the Lava Charm, Lava Waders and Angel Treads.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A seraph is an angel of the highest order in Christianity.
- The Seraph Tracers were previously known as the "Infinity Boots".