|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Causes the player to disappear while not attacking|
Holding different types of rogue weapons give the player boosts
Different types of rogue weapons spawn different projectiles on hit
Stealth generation is increased by 10%
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||You're invisible, certain rogue weapons give and gain buffs, and stealth generation is boosted.|
|Debuff duration||1 second (Cosmic Scythe)|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
The Shadow Potion is a craftable Pre-Hardmode buff potion that is a direct upgrade to the Invisibility Potion. Upon consumption it grants the Shadow buff, which turns the player invisible and reduces aggro while not attacking, and boosts stealth regeneration by 10% at all times. When holding and using a certain type of rogue weapon, the player will gain certain buffs and spawn certain projectiles. The effects are listed below:
|Boomerangs||Increased rogue damage by 10%||n/a Spectre Soul|
|Javelins||Increased armor penetration by 5||Penumbra Soul|
|Bombs||Increased rogue velocity by 10%||Black Hole|
|Spiky Balls||Increased rogue critical strike chance by 10%||Cosmic Scythe|
|Daggers||Increased stealth regeneration by 8%||Dark Shard|
For stealth strikes, the additional projectiles only trigger for the first five enemies hit.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player will turn visible if any bosses are alive.
- All spawned projectiles have a cooldown of half-second before it can be released again
- Spawned projectiles have a varying damage value proportionate to the projectile's damage. They have a damage softcap of 60, any higher is 90% less effective.
- Spectre Souls deal 20% damage
- Equanimity Dark Shards deal 15% damage
- Penumbra Souls deal 10% damage
- Cosmic Scythes and Black Holes deal 5% damage
- Unlike the black hole from Sealed Singularity, the Black Hole spawned from Shadow Potion doesn't suck in enemies.