|Set Bonus||You are immune to almost all debuffs|
All projectiles spawn healing leaf orbs on enemy hits
Max run speed and acceleration boosted by 5%
If you are reduced to 1 HP, you will not die from any further damage for 10 seconds
If you get reduced to 1 HP again while this effect is active you will lose 100 max life
This effect only triggers once per life and if you are reduced to 400 max life the invincibility effect will stop
Your max life will return to normal if you die
Helm: True melee strikes have a 25% chance to do 5 times damage
After the Silva invincibility is over you will take 20% less contact damage
Melee projectiles have a 25% chance to stun enemies for a very brief moment
Horned Helm: Increases your rate of fire with all ranged weapons
During the Silva invulnerability time your ranged weapons will do 40% more damage
Masked Cap: Magic projectiles have a 10% chance to cause a massive explosion on enemy hits,
After the Silva invulnerability time your magic weapons will do 10% more damage
Horned Hood: Summons an ancient leaf prism to blast your enemies with life energy
75% increased minion damage
After the Silva invulnerability time your minions will deal 10% more damage and you will gain +2 max minions
Mask: Rogue weapons have a faster throwing rate while you are above 50% life
After the Silva invulnerability time your rogue weapons will do 10% more damage
Rogue stealth builds while not attacking and slower while moving, up to a max of 125
Once you have built max stealth, you will be able to perform a Stealth Strike
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Grants Buff||Silva Crystal|
|Buff duration||Infinite (Horned Hood)|
|Buff tooltip||The crystal will protect you|
|Grants Buff||Silva Invulnerability|
|Buff duration||10 seconds (On first death)|
|Buff tooltip||You are invulnerable|
|Inflicts Debuff||Silva Stun|
|Debuff duration||0.33 seconds (Melee projectiles (Helm equipped))|
|Debuff tooltip||Can't move|
|Silva Crystal (minion)|
The Silva armor is a craftable post-Moon Lord armor set. It is the last of the four sets needed to craft the Auric Tesla armor. It cannot be obtained until after defeating several Mothron from the upgraded Solar Eclipse, which is only activated upon the defeat of Jungle Dragon, Yharon's first phase, as its recipe calls for Darksun Fragments. The upgraded Pumpkin and Frost Moons must also be defeated at least once in order to craft a set of armor utilizing one headpiece. If the entire set is visible (whether equipped or in social slots), the wearer will have afterimages.
It consists of the Silva Armor and Silva Leggings, as well as having five different headpieces suited to each class, being: the Silva Helm, Silva Horned Helm, Silva Masked Cap, Silva Horned Hood, and Silva Mask. All helmets share some common set bonuses, but also provide set bonuses specific to their respective class as well.
The Silva Armor provides 44 defense, 12% increased damage and 8% increased critical strike chance, 20% increased movement speed, and +80 max life. The Silva Leggings provide 39 defense, 12% increased damage and 7% critical strike chance, and 45% increased movement speed.
- The Silva Helm gives 52 defense and 13% increased melee damage and critical strike chance.
- The Silva Horned Helm gives 36 defense and 13% increased ranged damage and critical strike chance.
- The Silva Masked Cap gives 21 defense, 13% increased magic damage and critical strike chance, +100 max mana, and 19% reduced mana cost
- The Silva Horned Hood gives 13 defense and +5 max minions.
- The Silva Mask gives 30 defense, 13% increased rogue damage and critical strike chance and +20% movement speed.
Set Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Regardless of the headpiece chosen, equipping a full set of Silva armor will provide the following set bonuses:
- Immunity from nearly all debuffs.
- The spawning of healing leaf orbs by projectiles upon enemy hit.
- The boosting of maximum run speed and acceleration by 5%.
- If the wearer is reduced to 0 HP, they will receive the Silva Invulnerability buff, which makes them unable to die for 10 seconds.
- This effect only triggers once per life.
- If the wearer is reduced to 0 HP again while this effect is active, they will lose 100 max life.
- If the wearer is under the effects of the Draconic Surge buff when this activates, they will be healed to half health.
In addition to the above, each headpiece provides its own class-specific set bonus:
- True melee strikes have a chance to do five times their damage.
- After the Silva invulnerability effect is over, the wearer will take 20% less contact damage.
- Melee projectiles have a 25% chance to inflict the Silva Stun debuff onto enemies, preventing them from moving entirely, for 1/3 of a second.
Silva Horned Helm:
- Increases the rate of fire of all ranged weapons by 10%. This will not affect items with a use time of less than 4.
- During the Silva invulnerability effect, all ranged weapons will deal 40% more damage.
Silva Masked Cap:
- All magic projectiles have a 3% chance to cause a massive explosion upon hitting an enemy. This explosion deals four times the damage of the projectile that triggered it.
- After the Silva invulnerability effect is over, the wearer's magic weapons will gain a 10% increase to their damage.
Silva Horned Hood:
- Increases minion damage by 75%.
- Summons a Silva Crystal above the wearer's head, which blasts enemies with pulses of life energy similarly to the Rainbow Crystal sentry.
- The bursts of light deal 1500 damage.
- After the Silva invulnerability effect is over, the wearer's minions will deal 15% more damage and they will gain +2 max minions.
- Increases the rate of fire of all rogue weapons by 10% if the wearer is above 50% life. This will not affect items with a use time of less than 4.
- After the Silva invulnerability effect is over, the wearer's rogue weapons will gain a 10% increase to their damage.
- Gives a maximum rogue stealth of 125.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The debuffs that Silva armor provides immunity to when worn are as follows:
- These immunities are shared with its upgrade, the Auric Tesla armor, along with the Purified Jam and the Margarita sold by the Drunk Princess.
- Despite Betsy's Curse and Dazed not being inflicted by any enemies in the game, immunity is provided for them anyhow.
- The only enemy-inflicted debuffs that are not provided immunity for are as follows: Abyssal Flames, The Tongue, Horrified, Obstructed, Moon Bite, Armor Crunch, Whispering Death, Clamity, Fish Alert, Holy Inferno, Weak Petrification, Icarus' Folly, Extreme Gravity, Warped, and Vulnerability Hex.
- The Silva Helm's set 5x damage bonus can apply to non-true melee weapons, provided that the enemy was hit by the blade rather than the projectile.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word "silva" is Latin for 'forest' or 'woodland'.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
The armor worn by the mythical Dryad, Silva. It is woven with the most pure and powerful form of nature magic, as Silva herself drew from the collective life force of every plant in Terraria during the fabrication of the armor. This eternal pool of vitality is stored within the armor itself, and upon its wearer sustaining injuries, lends its spirit, mending their injuries, and healing their scars. Of course, such rejuvenating power is difficult to sustain, and the armor must take time to renew its pool of mana, limiting its abilities.
Silva[edit | edit source]
From the first day creatures probed their way onto solid ground, plant life had always held the upper hand in demographics. Trees spread their boughs over quiet hills, and algae crept its way along raging waterfalls, each leading their own, quiet lives. However, predecessor and overseer to it all, is the first nature spirit, Silva.
Having been borne from the conceptualization of flora, and becoming the first Dryad, Silva was one of immense wisdom and power. With her connection to all the plant life in the land of Terraria, her health and vitality were linked to the well-being of its entire population, from the sprawling forests to each blade of grass. She would continue to live as long as somewhere, the tiniest plant still spread its leaves. In order to shave away at the countless centuries of her lifespan, much of Silva’s time was spent slumbering deep beneath the earth. As she only awoke when nature was in great peril, rarely did anyone see her. Thus, she was naught but a legend.
That is, until the flames of Yharim’s dragon, Yharon, razed much of the jungle during the time he single-handedly overthrew his predecessors, the prior Jungle Tyrants, to begin his rule. The devastation caused by the attack was on the scale that Silva was weakened considerably. In order to stop further destruction, she made the decision to stay conscious until her power had returned. However, word soon reached her ear of the mounting resistance, gathering those across the land who sought to topple the Tyrant’s rule. Rather than waiting, she took her chances, and decided to make herself known to the forces of Braelor and Statis. Considerably encouraged by the appearance of a powerful nature spirit, the two warriors went to battle, aiming to strike down the Tyrant. They never returned. When Silva herself went forward to try her hand, it appeared that, from the information gleaned from the prior assailant’s minds, most likely Braelor or Statis themselves, the witch Calamitas had learnt of her existence. In response, she had prepared a contingency. Taking control of the waste and pollution formed from Draedon’s constant experiments, she swallowed the Dryad within a pit of the filth. It was living torture, each breath a struggle, and the air burning as the corruption filled Silva’s lungs- yet she could not die, only fade away. Having suffocated Silva to a near comatose state, Calamitas finally released control of the toxins, collapsing from the strain of containing the Nature Spirit, and allowing the waste to flow into the waters of the ocean. As Silva sank with the filth, the form of the Dryad began to crumble away. Only her soul was confined to the depths of the Abyss, where the constant flow of noxious chemicals spewing from hydrothermal vents kept her from gathering enough power to rise once more. However, her influence as a powerful Dryad continues to be apparent, as her very presence allows plant life to grow in the abyss, where not even a trace of light can breach the darkness.
| Armor • Accessories ( Combat ) • Vanity Equipable Items: |