|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Summons the brightest star in the night sky to shine upon your foes|
Consumes all of the remaining minion slots on use
Must be used from the hotbar
Increased power based on the number of slots used
|Buff tooltip||A bit too bright, but it helps me|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (Beam)|
2 seconds (Explosion)
|Debuff tooltip||Incinerated by lunar rays|
Sirius is a craftable post-Moon Lord summon weapon and the upgrade to the Sun God Staff. It summons a stratus light entity that hovers above the player's head and shoots beams towards nearby enemies. Additionally, it summons light explosions onto nearby enemies similarly to the Rainbow Crystal Staff.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, minions cannot deal critical hits. The only lasting advantage a Mythical Sirius has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The multiplier for the minion's damage is the natural log of the number of slots it occupies, plus 1.
- Notably, when the minion occupies 3 slots, it has roughly double its initial damage. When the minion occupies 8 slots, it has roughly triple its initial damage. The minion requires 20 slots in order to have roughly quadruple its initial damage.
- The amount of enemies that the minion's beam can pierce through is equal to the number of slots it occupies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon and minion are based off of Sirius, the brightest star in the night sky with a visual magnitude of -1.46.
- Sirius was implemented based on a community suggestion made by Boltlord on the mod's Discord server.
|Exodium Cluster • Ruinous Soul • Brick • Wall|
Galileo Gladius • Crescent Moon • Halley's Inferno • Clamor Noctus • Sphere • Sirius • Night's Gaze
Dye • Furniture