Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Summons the brightest star in the night sky to shine upon your foes|
Consumes all of the remaining minion slots on use
Must be used from the hotbar
Increased power based on the number of slots used
|Buff tooltip||A bit too bright, but it helps me|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (Beam)|
2 seconds (Explosion)
|Debuff tooltip||Incinerated by lunar rays|
Sirius is a craftable post-Moon Lord summon weapon and the upgrade to the Sun God Staff. It summons a stratus light entity that hovers above the player's head and shoots beams towards nearby enemies. Additionally, it summons light explosions onto nearby enemies similarly to the Rainbow Crystal Staff. If the minion is re-summoned, it will occupy another minion slot and the damage of the entity's attacks will increase. The minion can be re-summoned multiple times with no cap, however each subsequent re-summoning grants a smaller boost than the last.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summons rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Sirius has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Sun God Staff||1|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The multiplier for the minion's damage is the natural log of the number of slots it occupies, plus 1.
- Notably, when the minion occupies 3 slots, it has roughly double its initial damage. When the minion occupies 8 slots, it has roughly triple its initial damage. The minion requires 20 slots in order to have roughly quadruple its initial damage.
- The amount of enemies that the minion's beam can pierce through is equal to the number of slots it occupies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon and minion are based off of Sirius, the brightest star in the night sky with a visual magnitude of -1.46.
- Sirius was implemented based on a community suggestion made by Boltlord on the mod's Discord server.
|Exodium Cluster • Ruinous Soul • Brick • Wall|
Galileo Gladius • Crescent Moon • Halley's Inferno • Clamor Noctus • Stratus Sphere • Sirius • Night's Gaze
Stratus Dye • Furniture