As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Yharon's Kindle Staff
|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Summons the Son of Yharon to fight for you|
The dragon increases your life regen, defense, and movement speed while summoned
Requires 4 minion slots to use
|Grants Buff||Son of Yharon|
|Buff tooltip||The Son of Yharon will protect you|
|Jungle Dragon, Yharon||1||25% / 33.33%|
|Son of Yharon|
The Yharon's Kindle Staff is a post-Moon Lord summon weapon. It is dropped by Jungle Dragon, Yharon. When used, it summons a Son of Yharon to attack enemies by ramming into them. The Son of Yharon can pass through blocks, though it will not actively target enemies behind tiles.
In addition, the Son of Yharon increases life regen by 2, increases defense by 5, and increases movement speed by 10% while summoned. Each Son of Yharon requires 4 minion slots to summon. The stat boosts do not stack if you have more than 1 Son of Yharon. Additionally, having a Son of Yharon gives melee weapons orange dust on swing although this effect is purely cosmetic, giving off miniscule amounts of light.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantages a Mythical Yharon's Kindle Staff has over a Ruthless one is knockback and reduced mana cost.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although the Sons of Yharon pierce enemies, they do not give enemies immunity frames and will not disrupt attacks.
- Supreme Calamitas and her brothers take only half damage from Sons of Yharon.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon can be useful even for non-summoners due to its stat boosts and the high damage output of the minion even when reduced by the summon damage nerf.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The minion is the same as the ones summoned by the Godly Soul Artifact.
- The minion's sprite is referred to as "AngryChicken" in the code.