Types[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Both variants circle their respective boss, attacking by firing. The normal Soul Seekers stay close to the Calamitas, acting as a shield to protect her while also providing additional firepower. The Supreme Soul Seekers surround Supreme Calamitas in a ring while firing at the player in sync, serving as an additional type of obstacle that must be passed to continue damaging the boss.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Five normal Soul Seekers spawn when Calamitas reaches 50% health.
- Twenty Supreme Soul Seekers spawn when Supreme Calamitas reaches 20% health.
- Supreme Soul Seekers will provide invulnerability to Supreme Calamitas until all of them are defeated.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Normal variant[edit | edit source]
- Due to the AI of the Soul Seekers, most non-piercing attacks will not hit the boss so it is recommended to destroy them first.
Supreme variant[edit | edit source]
- The Chicken Cannon and Celestus are greatly effective in taking down the Supreme Soul Seekers due to their large areas of effect.