We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Types[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Both variants circle their respective boss, attacking by firing. The normal Soul Seekers stay close to the Calamitas, acting as a shield to protect her while also providing additional firepower. The Supreme Soul Seekers surround Supreme Calamitas in a ring while firing at the player in sync, serving as an additional type of obstacle that must be passed to continue damaging the boss.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Five normal Soul Seekers spawn when Calamitas reaches 50% health.
- Twenty Supreme Soul Seekers spawn when Supreme Calamitas reaches 20% health.
- Supreme Soul Seekers will provide invulnerability to Supreme Calamitas until all of them are defeated.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Normal variant[edit | edit source]
- Due to the AI of the Soul Seekers, most non-piercing attacks will not hit the boss so it is recommended to destroy them first.
Supreme variant[edit | edit source]
- The Chicken Cannon and Celestus are greatly effective in taking down the Supreme Soul Seekers due to their large areas of effect.