Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- Not to be confused with Level Meters, the informational accessories that display class proficiency.
- Adrenaline and Rage Meter charge times. (In Revengeance and Death Modes only)
- Melee damage, crit chance, and melee swing speed. (While holding a Melee weapon)
- Ranged damage, crit chance, and ammo reduction. (While holding a Ranged weapon)
- Magic damage, crit chance, mana usage, and mana regeneration rate. (While holding a Magic weapon)
- Summon damage and minion slots. (While holding a Summon weapon)
- Rogue damage, crit chance, rogue projectile velocity boosts, ammo reduction, max stealth, stealth regeneration rate while moving and standing. (While holding a Rogue weapon)
- Defense and Damage Reduction (DR).
- Life regeneration.
- Armor penetration.
- Wing flight time.
- Movement speed boosts.
- Abyss light level
- Abyss breath loss, damage over time taken from being out of breath, and defense lost. (Only while in the Abyss)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item pairs well with the Cell Phone or PDA.
- This item will work when it's in the Goblin Tinkerer's inventory.