|Set Bonus||Attacking and being attacked by enemies inflicts poison|
Grants an additional jump
Jumping off the ground leaves behind a sulphurous bubble that applies venom on hit
Reduces the severity of the sulphuric waters
Slightly reduces breath loss in the abyss
Rogue stealth builds while not attacking and and slower while moving, up to a max of 100
Once you have built max stealth, you will be able to perform a Stealth Strike
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Hit)|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Debuff duration||2.5 seconds (Bubble)|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
Sulphurous armor is a craftable Pre-Hardmode armor set. It requires 95 Urchin Stingers and 45 Acidwood, Sulphuric Scales, and Sulphurous Sand to craft the entire set. The armor mainly grants bonuses to the Rogue class.
It consists of a Sulphurous Helmet, Sulphurous Breastplate, and Sulphurous Leggings.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 18 defense
- 18% increased rogue damage
- 7% increased rogue critical strike chance
- 10% increased movement speed
- Underwater breathing identical to the Gills buff
- Greatly increased movement speed when submerged in liquid
- The Poisoned debuff is inflicted onto any attacking enemy
- Striking an enemy will inflict the Poisoned debuff onto them
- Reduces the amount of damage taken from the Sulphuric Poisoning debuff, as well as the damage taken by the water in the Sulphurous Sea
- Jumping causes the player to leave behind a sulphurous bubble which floats upward and inflicts Venom on enemy hits
- Grants the ability to double jump that is identical to the Sandstorm in a Bottle
- A max stealth of 100
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Underwater breathing and double jump granted by the armor set do not stack with the Gills Potion and Sandstorm in a Bottle respectively, in addition to having identical effects.
- The set bonus' effect of reducing severity of the water in the Sulphurous Sea stacks with the Sulphurskin Potion in the following manner:
- While the full set is equipped without the Sulphurskin buff, the amount of minimum life regen lost is 3 instead of 8, and further reduced by 1 every 6.67 seconds instead of 4.17 seconds.
- With both the armor and the Sulphurskin buff, the amount of minimum life regen lost is 1, and further reduced by 1 every 8.33 seconds.
- Both reduce the amount of life regen lost from the Sulphuric Poisoning debuff by 2 and can stack with each other.
|Acidwood • Sulphuric Scale • Sulphurskin Potion|
Basher • Toxibow • Acid Gun • Caustic Croaker Staff • Contaminated Bile