|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Creates a super dummy|
Regenerates 1 million life per second
Will not die when taking damage over time from debuffs
Right click to kill all super dummies
The Super Dummy is a craftable Hardmode summoning item which spawns a Super Dummy enemy when used with left-click. This enemy is nigh-invincible, with a whopping 9,999,999 health that it is constantly regenerating. It also cannot be killed by damage-over-time from inflicted debuffs. However, right-clicking with the Super Dummy item in hand will cause all Super Dummy enemies to immediately be killed.
Due to the Super Dummy enemy's high resilience and inability to harm the player (despite being an enemy), it is considered an improved alternative to the Target Dummy. It features several practical advantages to Target Dummies, including more accurate DPS numbers when using the DPS Meter, the ability for weapon projectiles to home in on it, and the ability for minions to target it.
- Super Dummies cannot be hit if a boss is currently alive.
- This effect also applies to the Target Dummy.
- The Super Dummy enemy appears to be a normal Target Dummy but with a red target instead of a face, allowing the two to be differentiated.
- Because it is an enemy, the Super Dummy will turn to face the player, unlike the Target Dummy.
- It can be useful to activate the special effects of weapons, such as the lifesteal of Vampire Knives, or weapons that grant buffs on hit, such as Grax.
- This will not work during boss fights.