Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
This item is dedicated to: Ben / Termi
|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||10 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Surprisingly sturdy, I reckon this could defeat the Mafia in a single blow|
Summons a magic hat to hover above your head
The hat will release a variety of objects to assault your foes
Requires 5 minion slots to use
There can only be one
|Grants Buff||Magic Hat|
|Buff tooltip||The hat carries your soul, bound by a contract|
|Magic Hat (minion)|
The Temporal Umbrella is a craftable Post-Moon Lord summon weapon that is the direct upgrade of Saros Possession and the final upgrade to the Sun Spirit Staff. It summons up to only one Magic Hat minion which summons elemental sniper rifles, axes, swords, hammers, umbrellas, and birds to attack nearby enemies. It requires 5 minion slots to use.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. While the Mythical modifier is able to actively affect the initial summon due to the unique nature of this weapon, a Ruthless Temporal Umbrella is generally more advantageous due to having higher damage output.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The phrase in the tooltip "Surprisingly sturdy, I reckon this could defeat the Mafia in a single blow", the buff tooltip "The hat carries your soul, bound by a contract", and the weapon's visuals are a reference to the game 'A Hat in Time'.
- The use of a Top Hat and Umbrella in the crafting recipe is also a reference to 'A Hat in Time'.
- In the mod's source files, this weapon is internally named "Ben's Umbrella".
- This weapon actually has a unique rarity, but is referred to here as Hot Pink for consistency between weapons.
- This unique rarity alternates between purple (#d200ff ●) and yellow (#fff818 ●) colors.