The Terratomere's projectiles homing in on and hitting two Super Dummies
. Notice how only true melee strikes slightly heal the player.
- Not to be confused with Teratoma, the summoning item for The Hive Mind.
The Terratomere is a craftable Hardmode broadsword that autoswings. It fires a barrage of beams when swung, which home-in and pierce enemies, and can pass through blocks. The sword and projectiles will inflict numerous debuffs onto enemies. In addition to this, striking enemies with true melee hits will heal the player for 2 to 4 HP.
The debuffs it inflicts are as follows:
- Cursed Inferno for 10 seconds.
- Glacial State with a 33.33% chance, for 5 seconds (contact), or with a 100% chance, 1 second (projectile).
- Frostburn for 10 seconds (contact) or 5 seconds (projectile).
- Ichor for 5 seconds (contact) or 3 seconds (projectile).
- On Fire! for 10 seconds (contact) or 15 seconds (projectile).
The combined effect makes targets lose 18 life per second with no life regen, have their defense cut in half and then reduced by another 20, along with being unable to move.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
- For a full crafting tree, see here.