|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Linked to the essence of Terraria|
Heals the player on true melee hits
Fires a barrage of homing beams that inflict several debuffs
The Terratomere is a craftable Hardmode broadsword that autoswings. It fires a barrage of 4 to 5 homing beams when swung, which deal half damage, and can pass through blocks. The sword and projectiles will inflict numerous debuffs onto enemies. In addition to this, striking enemies with true melee hits will heal the player for 2 to 4 HP.
The debuffs it inflicts are as follows:
- Cursed Inferno for 10 seconds.
- Glacial State with a 33.33% chance, for 5 seconds (melee), or with a 100% chance, 1 second (projectile).
- Frostburn for 10 seconds (melee) or 5 seconds (projectile).
- Ichor for 5 seconds (melee) or 3 seconds (projectile).
- On Fire! for 10 seconds (melee) or 15 seconds (projectile).
The combined effect makes targets lose 18 life per second with no life regen, have their defense cut in half and then reduced by another 20, along with being unable to move.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Temporal Floe Sword||1|