Defeated DoG without moving
This item is dedicated to: Dzicozan
|Tooltip||In rest may we find victory.|
You deal no damage unless stationary
Standing still grants buff(s) dependent on what weapon you're holding
Standing still provides a damaging aura around you
While moving, you regenerate health as if standing still
Provides a small amount of light in the Abyss
Provides cold protection in Death Mode
|Grants Buff||Cozy Fire|
|Buff tooltip||Life regen is slightly increased|
|Grants Buff||Heart Lamp|
|Buff tooltip||Life regen is increased|
|Grants Buff||Well Fed|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
|Inflicts Debuff||On Fire!|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Aura)|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
The Camper is a craftable Hardmode, Expert Mode-exclusive accessory. While equipped, the player gains +2 life regeneration and receives the Well Fed, Heart Lamp, and Campfire buffs at all times. The player will deal 0 damage while moving but will be granted the following buffs when standing still:
- Damage increased by 15%
- Nearby enemies will be inflicted with the On Fire! debuff and take 20-40 typeless damage.
- While holding a Melee weapon, the player is granted the Sharpened buff for one second and melee speed is increased by 10%.
- While holding a Ranged weapon, the player is granted the Ammo Box buff for one second.
- While holding a Magic weapon, the player is granted the Clairvoyance buff for one second.
- While holding a Summon weapon, the player is granted the Bewitched buff for one second and minion knockback is increased by 10%.
- While holding a Rogue weapon, the player is granted 10% increased projectile velocity.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Any Food Item||50|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of this item refers to the gaming term "camper," where a player remains in one place for an extended period of time.
- The sprite of this item is a reference to the Cozy Camper from Team Fortress 2, where there is a stainless pot and a bottle of Jarate hung behind.