The Community is a Pre-Hardmode Legendary accessory exclusive to Revengeance Mode. It has a 1% chance to be dropped from the Siren and Leviathan.
When equipped it boosts the player's flight time by 15%, reduces damage received from Damage over Time (DoT) effects, and grants the player boosts to several stats that scale as the player progresses through the game by killing more bosses.
Note that the life regen bonuses listed below only apply if the player currently has negative life regen.
The stats presented in the table are not cumulative, rather, they are the total stat boost the item grants after defeating each boss and the prior bosses.
- Though it is technically able to be obtained in Pre-Hardmode, it is difficult to do so, and is instead intended to be obtained in the middle of Hardmode.
- If the player is under the effect of one of the alcohols sold by the Drunk Princess while they have The Community equipped, the life regen it provides will be reduced to 1, no matter how many bosses the player has killed.
- Providence, the Profaned Goddess, The Devourer of Gods, and Jungle Dragon, Yharon grant twice the stat boost of other bosses.
- Defeating a boss will not grant the stat boosts for bosses earlier in progression. For example, beating the Eye of Cthulhu before King Slime will not grant King Slime's bonuses.
- The item's stat-scaling effects are similar to the damage-scaling effect Legendary weapons had used in previous versions of the mod.