As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Titan Heart armor
|Set Bonus||20% increased rogue damage and knockback|
Stealth strikes deal double knockback and cause an astral explosion
Rogue stealth builds while not attacking and slower while moving, up to a max of 100
Once you have built max stealth, you will be able to perform a Stealth Strike
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Inflicts Debuff||Astral Infection|
|Debuff duration||1-5 seconds (Rogue strikes)|
5 seconds (Explosion)
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is melting off|
|Sell||7 20 (set)|
It consists of a Titan Heart Mask, Titan Heart Mantle, and Titan Heart Boots.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 43 defense
- 29% increased rogue damage
- 10% increased rogue velocity
- 35% increased rogue knockback
- 15% decreased rogue firing rate
- 45% increased chance to not consume rogue items
- Gives a max stealth of 100
- Rogue projectiles inflict the Astral Infection debuff
- Stealth strikes deal double knockback and cause astral explosions that each deal 85 base damage increased by 5% of the projectile's damage. This effect only triggers for the first five enemies hit.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
|Titan Heart Boots||1|
|Titan Heart Mantle||1|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because this armor decreases attack speed, it is more useful when utilising rogue stealth than when just using normal rogue attacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The stats of this armor are based on Atlas, the enemy who drops Titan Hearts. Like Atlas, this armor is tanky, hard-hitting, but slow.