Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might
This item is dedicated to: Triactis/Tri
Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might is a craftable post-Moon Lord developer boomerang which has a melee and a rogue variant. Both variants can also be dropped by Supreme Calamitas while in Expert Mode. It is the final upgrade to the Pwnagehammer. When in use, it rapidly throws an enormous image of the hammer that passes through tiles. The hammer can pierce through an unlimited number of enemies and each hit on an enemy causes an explosion of bright blue and green particles. The explosion deals 25% of the damage of the hammer, ignores immunity frames, and deals typeless damage.
The best modifier for the melee variant is Godly, and the best modifier for the rogue variant is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Soul of Might||30|
|Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might||1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to the main projectile not ignoring immunity frames, it will often conflict with and lower the DPS of minions that also do not ignore immunity frames, such as the Red Devil summoned by Demonshade armor.
- As the explosions deal typeless damage, they are unable to inflict critical hits and are unaffected by Rage or Adrenaline.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon currently has the longest name of any item in the Calamity Mod.
- This title was given to Soma Prime's name "THIS WEAPON IS A REFERENCE TO WARFRAME OH MAH GAWD" in previous versions of the mod.
| • • |
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •