True Tyrant's Ultisword
|Knockback||7.50 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Fires blazing, hyper, and sunlight blades|
Gives the player the tyrant's fury buff on enemy hits
This buff increases melee damage by 30% and melee crit chance by 10%
|Buff duration||5 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||30% increased melee damage and 10% increased melee crit chance|
- A red Blazing Phantom Blade projectile that slightly homes in on enemies and inflicts On Fire! for 3 seconds, Venom for 1 second, and Cursed Inferno for 2 seconds on contact.
- A green Hyper Blade projectile that dramatically homes in on enemies, inflicts Venom for 2 seconds and Cursed Inferno for 4 seconds on contact, and is capable of dealing damage at a faster rate than normal.
- A yellow Sunlight Blade projectile that does not home in on enemies, inflicts Holy Flames for 5 seconds, and is capable of dealing damage at a much faster rate than normal.
All projectiles can pass through walls and hit 5 times before dissipating, and their piercing abilities vary as a result of their different damage-dealing speeds. None of the projectiles fired by the Ultisword can home in on enemies who are behind walls, nor can they chase enemies if inside a wall. If not chasing a foe, the projectiles will gradually slow down and stop similar to those fired by the Death Sickle.
Striking an enemy with the Ultisword itself has a 50% chance to grant the Tyrant's Fury buff to the player, increasing melee damage by 30% and melee critical strike chance by 10% for a short period of time. The blade also inflicts several debuffs:
- On Fire! for 5 seconds
- Venom for 5 seconds
- Cursed Inferno for 5 seconds
- Brimstone Flames for 5 seconds
- Holy Flames for 5 seconds
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Tyrant Yharim's Ultisword||1|
|Core of Calamity||1|
|True Tyrant's Ultisword||1|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The term “Ultisword” in the weapon’s name is most likely a made up term for the sword, combining “Ultimate” and “Sword” into “Ultisword”.