The Vehemence is a post-Moon Lord wand dropped by Supreme Calamitas in Revengeance Mode. It fires a calamitous energy spike, which deals more damage depending on how much HP an enemy has left, to a maximum of 1,000,000 damage. Every successful usage of this weapon will inflict Mana Sickness to the player for 10 seconds. Additionally, if the hit enemy is at full HP, it will inflict the following debuffs for 200 seconds (3 minutes and 20 seconds):
Its best modifier is Mythical.
- The 1,000,000 damage cap doesn't include Critical hits, allowing this weapon to sometimes deal 2,000,000 damage.
- Due to the damage limitations of The Devourer of Gods and Jungle Dragon, Yharon designed to prevent them from instantly dying, the Vehemence will deal 0 damage to them unless they are at low HP.
- Despite Supreme Calamitas possessing a damage limitation as well, the Vehemence does not deal enough damage to activate it, therefore it can be used against her.
- Due to its very high mana cost, an Ethereal Talisman is needed for this wand to be effectively used.
- This weapon is highly effective during the Boss Rush, as it can one-shot most bosses since they don't have any damage caps.
- Vehemence's base damage formula is as follows: 77 * (currentLife / maxLife)
- Against an enemy with full HP, this formula comes out to 77, or 823,543.