Yharim's Crystal is a post-Moon Lord magic weapon that acts like the Last Prism. It fires several beams that converge into one as it charges, dealing massive damage. It is a rare drop and has a 1/100 chance to drop from Jungle Dragon, Yharon. Yharim's Crystal cannot deal any knockback.
Its best modifier is Demonic for damage output, or Mystic for mana conservation. It cannot get modifiers that affect knockback.
- If the player tries to use the weapon before Yharon has been defeated, it will simply drop a dynamite, which explodes shortly after it has been launched.
- It is capable of consuming mana extremely quickly, even with any armor, accessories, and/or modifiers that reduces mana usage.
- There is a list of names that allow the player to use the Crystal before Yharon is defeated, such as names of the developers or the mod creator.
- The crystal can be used at any point before defeating Yharon if the character's name is one of the following: "Fabsol" "Ziggums" "Poly" "Zach" "Grox the Great" "Jenosis" "DM DOKURO" "Uncle Danny" "Phoenix" "MineCat" "Khaelis" "Purple Necromancer" "gamagamer64" "Svante" "Puff" "Leviathan" or "Testdude", which are the names of various people that have helped with the mod in some fashion. Having one of these names will also make the beam much brighter, making it almost entirely white.
- It used to be obtainable before Yharon as a 1/1,000,000 chance from any Enemy.
- This weapon, like all Legendary weapons and some Developer weapons, actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Dark Blue rarity for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between red and orange colors.
- Despite having a similar design to the Ark of the Cosmos, it is not crafted and has a different rarity.