Yharim's Crystal is a post-Moon Lord magic weapon that acts like the Last Prism. It fires six red and orange beams that converge into one yellow beam as it charges, dealing massive damage. It is a rare drop and has a 1/100 chance to drop from Jungle Dragon, Yharon. Yharim's Crystal cannot deal any knockback.
Its best modifier is Demonic for damage output, or Mystic for mana conservation. It cannot get modifiers that affect knockback.
- The prism projectile held by this weapon is internally named "Yermes Christal," as a reference to a misspelling by a user on the official Discord server.
- The beams will become almost entirely white if the character's name is one of the following: "Fabsol" "Ziggums" "Poly" "Zach" "Grox the Great" "Jenosis" "DM DOKURO" "Uncle Danny" "Phoenix" "Minecat" "Khaelis" "Purple Necromancer" "gamagamer64" "Svante" "Puff" "Leviathan" or "Testdude", which are the names of various people that have helped with the mod in some fashion.
- This weapon, like the Legendary weapons and some Developer weapons, actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Dark Blue rarity for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between red and orange colors.
- In previous versions of the mod, this weapon used to be obtainable before Yharon as a 1/1,000,000 chance from any enemy.
- Additionally in previous versions of the mod, using the weapon before defeating Yharon would only drop a dynamite that would explode shortly after it had been launched.