Yharim's Insignia

From Calamity Mod Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Yharim's Insignia
  • Yharim's Insignia.png
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeAccessoryCrafting material
Tooltip10% increased damage when under 50% life
10% increased melee speed
5% increased melee damage and 10% increased true melee damage
Melee attacks inflict holy fire
Increased invincibility after taking damage
Temporary immunity to lava
Increased melee knockback
Provides heat protection in Death Mode
Inflicts DebuffHoly FlamesHoly Flames
100% chance

Debuff duration2, 4, or 6 seconds (Melee attacks)
Debuff tooltipDissolving from holy light
RarityRarity Level: 12
Sell6 Gold Coin

The Yharim's Insignia is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that grants the player the following effects:

  • 10% increased damage when under 50% life
  • 10% increased true melee damage
  • 10% increased melee speed
  • 5% increased melee damage
  • Melee attacks inflict the Holy Flames debuff
  • Increased invincibility after taking damage, identical to the Cross Necklace
  • Temporary immunity to lava
  • Increased melee knockback

Crafting[edit | edit source]

Recipe[edit | edit source]

Crafting Station
Ancient ManipulatorAncient Manipulator
Ingredient(s) Amount

Necklace of Vexation Necklace of Vexation 1
Core of Sunlight Core of Sunlight 5
Cross Necklace Cross Necklace 1
Badge of Bravery Badge of Bravery 1
Warrior Emblem Warrior Emblem 1
Result
Yharim's Insignia.png Yharim's Insignia 1

Used in[edit | edit source]

Result IngredientsCrafting Station
Elemental Gauntlet Fire GauntletFire Gauntlet Draedon's ForgeDraedon's Forge
Yharim's InsigniaYharim's Insignia
PhantoplasmPhantoplasm (20)
Nightmare FuelNightmare Fuel (20)
Endothermic EnergyEndothermic Energy (20)

Notes[edit | edit source]

  • There is a 25% chance for Holy Flames to be inflicted for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 2 seconds.