The Yharon's Kindle Staff is a post-Moon Lord summon weapon. It is dropped by Jungle Dragon, Yharon. When used, it summons a Son of Yharon to attack enemies by ramming into them. The Son of Yharon can pass through blocks, though it will not actively target enemies behind tiles.
In addition, the Son of Yharon increases life regen by 2, increases defense by 5, and increases movement speed by 10% while summoned. Each Son of Yharon requires 4 minion slots to summon. The stat boosts do not stack if you have more than 1 Son of Yharon. Additionally, having a Son of Yharon gives melee weapons orange dust on swing although this effect is purely cosmetic, giving off miniscule amounts of light.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantages a Mythical Yharon's Kindle Staff has over a Ruthless one is knockback and reduced mana cost.
- Although the Sons of Yharon pierce enemies, they do not give enemies immunity frames and will not disrupt attacks.
- Supreme Calamitas and her brothers take only half damage from Sons of Yharon.
- This weapon can be useful even for non-summoners due to its stat boosts and the high damage output of the minion even when reduced by the summon damage nerf.
- The minion may actually be a genetically perfected species of the Bumblebirb.
- The minion's sprite is referred to as "AngryChicken" in the code.
- The minion is the same as the ones summoned by the Godly Soul Artifact.